Language Translate Widget

Friday, September 28, 2018

Grandmaster


Hi guys, this is Dr. Linch.

It has been a while, isn't it?

Instead of apologies for the absent, I'd like to first make an announcement...

I QUIT MY JOB!

Furthermore, I'm going to attend the Doujinshi convention in December!

It's a long story to explain what happened these days.

I publish 3 mobile apps last month, that pretty much explains how busy I was in the last several days at work.

In my free time, I was trying to get the grandmaster title in the game Gwent and failed at the end.

For the project, well, there are much progresses, but most of them are invisible.

I spend most of the time talking to some very smart biologists, writers, game designers, and some geniuses without a fancy title...

and the outcome is a very nice storyline with tons of background setting, which to me is a necessity for development, but that's something will become valuable later when I put them into physics.

I'm very satisfied with the story, and it helps me to make up my mind and quit the job.

I'm pretty sure this project worth for me to quit the job because this is my dream and goal of life, it will only be abandon if I die. (BTW, that's probably why I don't mind if you guys post R.I.P. if there aren't any updates because it to me is a sincere blessing. No one ever does that though...lol)

With a strong motivation, I decide to promote the project a little bit, that's why I decide to attend the Doujinshi convention in December.

It took me a while to find a way to the convention since the application date is already due, but at the end, I just find a club that would like to share their place with me.

So on December 16, Dr. Linch will show up in CWT-K28(the event will be held in Kaohsiung, Taiwan). I'm pretty sure at that time the project is not yet finished, but I'll try to create something about the project, whether a demo or some stickers.

You can come and shake my hand, take a picture with me... if you are a hot girl, you can also show me your tits... anyways, I'll be there, and all biologists are welcome.

You can now start tracking this blog again. Dr. Linch is now online.

12 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back on track, man! It was brave move of quitting your job, so hold fast and I'm looking forward to seeing new version of your game being released!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. I believe with your support, the new release will be perfect!

      Delete
  2. 很高興看到復活XDDD 可以搞的贊助網站阿 至少邊做不會有經濟壓力 看AIRI完整版也快出來了 這也希望玩到阿~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 考慮到贊助網站需要花時間維護與廣告,也看過一些受到贊助的專案因為種種原因不了了之...

      即便本人有絕對的信心完成專案,也不希望讓生物學家的荷包們暴露於風險下。

      不入虎穴焉得虎子!下定決心衝吧!

      只要專案能快點完成,創造出創作者與支持者雙贏的美好結局!

      Delete
  3. Thank god you are so motivated to finish the game I have been following this game for quite a while now and i'm looking forward to the release so much. I've been depraved to find something similar to hounds of the blade, parasite in city or anthophobia and this game seems to be the answer for me.
    I have some questions though.
    will the game have a text screen under intercourse scenes so you can read her reactions during the event?
    If the last question is yes, is there going to be a system where the protagonist starts to enjoying the intercourse after a certain number of scenes, more like a corruption system?
    those two things i mentioned in the questions are the things that i've felt was lacking in previous mentioned games. Hounds of the blade has text but it doesn't change no matter how many times you let them mate with her and the other titles have no text.
    Either way if this title lacks those features, this game looks amazing to me and I hope everything goes well so I can try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! A fan is always a motivation to the author, you really cheer me up!

      For the questions you are asking, I suppose the "corruption system" you are saying is a series of corruption feelings from the heroine. It might be a detailed description of Ava's mind. Am I right?

      If that is the case, I would say instead of a dynamic and triggerable "system", most depicts in the current project will be more of a static plot. Like how it was present in one ending of Alpha release, when the player reaches the bad ending, there will be some monologue from Ava. That probably not exactly what you want, however, at the same time I talked to some biologists and decided to reinforce her sex reactions using text, and I'll make sure it's a level based system. I would say you can be optimism since this is something already under consideration. :D

      Delete
    2. That sounds great! I'm going to explain a little more in detail what I'm looking for just so I can be clear.
      If you've played violated heroine before, the way her stats work depending on how many times you mate with enemys is what I'm asking for. the protagonist often starts with, lets say 50 "purity", this is where she rejects the intercourse with either what she says or what she says in her mind and has the easiest chance of escaping. after mating with an enemy her purity goes down by 5 every time. When it reaches 0 it changes to "dirty" and goes up instead, changes her dialouge to more accepting but still unsure and it's a little harder to escape the intercourse. When she reaches 60 dirty, she totally accepts it and enjoys the intercourse and it's really hard to escape since she likes it.
      It probably takes a while to implement but is totally worth it in my book. Keep up the work and I'm sure this will turn out great either way!

      Delete
    3. Your suggestion sounds cool and if Ava found difficult to escape from a fuck is due to the fact that she enjoys it, that's really hot.

      Actually, I was working on this design yesterday. You might notice that there were two mate mode - feed mode and resistant mode in the previous release. To be honest, I don't remember how they were triggered, but in the current version, it is the horny level that decides whether Ava enjoy the fuck or not. However, this is not related to how difficult for Ava to escape from a rape, instead it is the poison level that will make the resistance more difficult.

      Let me just explain a little bit more - if Ava's armor breaks down, her horny level will increase over time due to the affection of the environment. Once she falls in heat(horny point = 100), any contact with the warmbug will lead to the feed mode, otherwise, resistant mode. In the resistant mode, Ava will lose HP and try to escape from the rape, on the other hand, in the feed mode, Ava will try to make the warmbug cum. The horny points lost after feed mode is based on animation was played(i.e. having a sex will decrease more horny points than a handjob), and HP will only decrease if Ava have a fuck with a bug(handjob and blowjob won't lose HP). In both modes, after contact will a warmbug, her the poison level will rise.

      I apologize for my bad English and please let me know if there is any confusion. My design probably won't be exactly what you are looking for, but I'm more than happy to listen and learn from the views provided by biologists. :D

      Delete
  4. 太好了還活著XD 期待專案完成 到時來支持國產H game!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 感謝!讓愛娃的○○烙印在每個生物學家的心中,永遠傳下去!

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you're still active, I've been checking this blog every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dude. I'll try to be active. :D

      Apologized for missing for so long.

      Delete