Language Translate Widget

Monday, March 18, 2019

Long path

Dear fellows...

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm sorry, to all of you, the process shouldn't be so long.

I just started my new job two weeks ago and there are many things going on, now I'm typing this in the office during the break.

I wouldn't say that making a game is a hard thing to achieve, all I need to do is write some code, do some art and put them together... but making a good game does take a lot of time and energy. Form the schedule it looks like not many things left, but I know that many small things will take more time from my estimation.

I really need you guys to believe me that I'll finish the project and be patient.

The development process is long and lonely. I appreciate the support you gave me, otherwise, it will only be for difficult.

I'll start posting the daily schedule again on twitter/google document. I didn't do a good job last time but I'll make sure to post the daily post from now on.

Thank you, biologists.

14 comments:

  1. dont worry dr. take your time, this was a very good game only with a 1 hour demo, i know this game is going to be great once you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another player from Beta test! It's nice to know that there are people waiting for the project, it always gives me the motivation to develop. Appreciated for your support. :)

      Delete
    2. I’d like to believe there are a number of people waiting for this game. But I think it’s a little lower then my expectation because I can’t find this game anywhere generally, I only stumbled across it….
      This is how I found your game. A link on “Vosmug’s” site took me to “Dark Executor’s” Site, then on “Dark Executors” site there’s a link “Dr Linch”, Which then takes us here. I generally browse the developer’s friends of what I like as they usually reside in the same circles and create similar themes.
      Anyway, advertisement is in of itself pretty expensive, best thing you can do is try to make sure you name appears anywhere you can for free like the above, sell the game on as many platform’s as possible etc etc.
      I hope the game is going well as I’m very much looking forward to it.

      Delete
    3. One reason that the game is less knowable is that I don't want it to be over exposed before it's complete. I don't want my players to wait for an unfinished game but meanwhile, I need some feedback to improve the game. When the game is done, I'll start advertising my game on social media, websites, etc. I'll probably need your help - helps from Beta Release to promote the game. There will be more details posted, but for now, I'll need to first finish the game.
      I hope the game meets your expectation as well. :)

      Delete
  2. 慢慢來就好了 畢竟工作也是很忙碌的

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 謝啦!現在進入持久戰模式...期望能在這場延長戰中贏得漂亮的勝利!

      Delete
  3. where are you posting the daily progress? can you give me a link to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, here you go: https://twitter.com/Linch47
      Overall process:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hNAGs6YBN6I-Tpm_d9jVmqR6ATObAiexCChBj_wVj10/edit?usp=sharing

      Delete
  4. just passing by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it.
    I believe in you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will do it!
      The art load is almost done, now I'm working on filling events into the game. Everything looks promising I would say. :D

      Delete
    2. great! i'm very glad to hear that, how much do you think it will take to see a new advance of the game or the game itself? good luck!

      Delete
    3. It really depends how hard I work... I'll probably release the game after this summer, but it's really base on various conditions...

      I truly appreciate your patient and support. :)

      Delete