Language Translate Widget

Saturday, January 26, 2019

New character!


Image above is the character that appeared on the cover.

From my estimation, there are about 30+ animations that are not yet done.

Some of them will take minutes to finish, some takes days... the fact is, it's actually lesser from my estimation.

The other thing I want to mentions is, I'm going to work from February.

Not sure how much free time I'll have but this project is always my priority.

You biologists are welcome to send me a message anytime on DISCORD.

Dr. Linch makes things happen. Good luck to you all.

11 comments:

  1. 這傢伙看起來就是個機掰人wwwwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 樣子是真的挺雞掰的,真面目等遊戲中再揭露。

      能夠確定的是,這個角色將會在劇情中有出乎意料的表現,敬請期待。

      Delete
  2. 所以我们什么时候能玩到这部杰作?很期待啊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 小弟不才,現在開始工作了...但每天還是有排定三小時進行專案的製作。具體時程雖不清楚,但您可以樂觀期待。

      倒是,目前專案在角色設計與在地化(特別是中國)等,需要各方意見,若有興趣,歡迎私下與我聯絡。

      https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Linch-207196356831871

      Delete
  3. Esteemed Dr.Lynch,i wanted to inform you that Steam has started to allow the sale of hentai game on it's store and to ask if you have considered selling your game there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information, appreciated. I'll for sure consider selling the game on Steam, but Steam take commission from me, so I'll need to raise the price from there. Therefore, I'll think about creating a brand new platform as well, which can give you biologists a better price and better gaming experience.

      Delete
  4. 希望你的新平台能用支付宝……

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 支付寶七八成是實名認證吧...我可能要研究一下。

      Delete
  5. hi! how is the progress of the game going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just leaving a reply, I too am quite curious to know how’s it going. ��
      Not being pushy, the project seemed almost completed but if their delays its all good.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for tracing the development process, it's nice to know there are people waiting to play the game. I'll post some development progress on Twitter and google documents so you guys can know if I have any progress right away. :)

      Delete