Language Translate Widget

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Coming event...!

(Image above is the cover for the game.)

First thing first, the game is renamed to "Angimanation". The credit goes to a lovely biologist - Kanakawa.

I checked out the meaning of "Manation", well, it's pretty cool, I like it.

Thanks for the cool name, buddy.

The second thing I want to talk about is the coming event.

As mentioned before, I'm going to attend CWT-K28 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan on December 16th.

What's new is, I'm going to attend FFK-11 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan on December 15th as well.

I'm going to sell some original postcards to promote the game and guide some lost biologist to get back to the "right path".

This probably not a worthful message for biologists who are not in Taiwan, but no worries, I'll show you guys some photos of the event so you'll at least know what's going on.

Finally, for the development, I the most important parts are done and I'm working on the story. If compare the current story to the Beta, the one in Beta is like something wrote by a junior high school kid and the current one is like a masterpiece of Alexandre Dumas... uh... I mean it's like an essay written by a junior high school kid who has read the masterpiece from Alexandre Dumas.

That's it, I'll post a post once the event is over. Dr. Linch will make things happen and looking forward to seeing you guys around! :)


8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the photos from the con! Attending a convention where you can show hentai game is a dream :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, that's quite exciting... I'll make sure to post some good photos, if any :P

      Delete
  2. 我應該會去www

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 歡迎認親,作戰位置傳送:
      FFK-11: P2/M23
      CWT-K28: B47

      專人接送方式:
      走到會場門口大喊:「我好想要幹幼幼!」
      會有穿制服的來接你,不過終點站是警局...

      Delete
  3. very good cover, I liked a lot the name, and i wanted to ask you if there is going to be a demo on january.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing first, the project won't make it in February. My estimation is, the project will at least take 6 more month to finish (due to the redesign of art and code lines)... a lot of things had changed, for instance, there are two more hairstyles for Ava, which makes Ava become way sexy when comparing to the previous version. I try to avoid some changes that will take too much energy, even so, the time I need to finish the project is longer than my previous estimation. You can look forward to the final version and the good news is everything now is very stable. It's still possible that the project took less time from my estimation, but let's see...

      Delete
    2. thats the full game but will you make some demos showing at least the new animations or something like that or that will be here on the blog and we'll see it on the final version?

      Delete
    3. I wish I could publish another demo before the final release, but the problem is that the demo version will take extra energy to release and it's just don't worth it. Especially when I'm focusing on the official release, another demo will just disrupt my current schedule.

      You'll probably need to wait for the final version... that's the shortest way out.

      Delete