Language Translate Widget

Monday, January 21, 2019

Quick update


(The image above is Ava's new hairstyle)

First thing first, a very quick update on the official release.

Due to some re-design on artwork, I had to remake most of the existing art... the time needed for the development is way higher than my previous estimation.

I'm trying to avoid working on something already finished, but for some details of the current version is just not good enough.

For instance, Ava's hairstyle... in the latest version there is two more hairstyle for Ava and they are just so great that I think all the time spent is worth.

I really want to give you guys a very good gaming experience, so please be patient.

Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the longer hair ��
    Normally I’d say take your time, but after playing the demo. My enthusiasm can’t be expressed! Not many Side scrollers with a dark theme of this quality animation. Not to mention the memo’s and hidden in writing story of the past. The only other author with this approach would be Vosmug’s last game. (THAT’S FINSHED!).
    Please, please I must play!
    Overall loving so far and hope you keep it up!
    On a side note, anyone have any recommendations with this style? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support!

      The good news is that the project is stable so without uncertain factors, the project will only get done faster(From the current workflow, everything goes smoothly than my previous estimation, the only problem is the workload). The animation and art design has enhanced a lot from the Beta version, and the story is concise but deeper.

      Among all the outstanding developers Vosmug is still so unique due to his personal style, and I have the same expectation for myself as well - being unique. Hopefully, one day when people mentioned the name "Ava", people will think of that Ava in the Angimanation.

      Best wishes to you and see you on the official release!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, buddy. I spent a lot of time thinking about the new hairstyles, because if changing the hairstyle, all models need to be modified and for sure it will cost a lot of time... if you like her new hairstyle, then I guess it's worth for the change.

      Delete
  3. 個人也是喜歡長髮多一點就是了XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 個人喜歡短髮,但由於本人畫工不足,以致愛娃的短髮...實在不怎麼迷人。
      而今導入長髮,一方面是多種選擇,另一方面給人比較柔順的的感覺,適合作品元素發揮。

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. 除了這個長度外,另有中長髮可供選擇,之後會找個機會亮相。

      Delete