Language Translate Widget

Monday, September 16, 2019

Let's Party!

Dear biologists...

It has been a while after the Beta release. I've added many new systems such as horny status, item destruction, item combination, etc to improve the project.

I've rewritten the story several times as well. My only wish is to bring you guys a good gaming experience.

Now, I've finished all the events in 60 levels.

Hereby I invite people who are interesting in game development to join the internal testing event.

There are several key points for this testing event:

A. Resources balancing.

B. Examing abnormal AI.

C. Enemy strength balancing.

D. Storyline.

E. Level design

F. Sub-system functional testing.

Since the English testing team is full already, this recruitment if for Chinese users only.

But don't worry, after the Chinese testing, I'll soon start the translation and post some videos.

I'll see you guys soon!

14 comments:

  1. Question, why did you bother posting this in English if it's for "Chinese users only"?

    Your posts reek of red flags tbh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support!

      Apologized if you feel bad about this post. I write the story in Chinese, and I need to first make sure the story is good enough before translating it. Once the plot is finalized, the English testing team(which is already assembled) will start the translation, this just saves me a lot of energy.

      You are welcome to join the Chinese testing team if you want... there isn't a "limitation" for the testing team. But I think it's quite impolite to ask a guy to test a system while everything in that system is written in the language that he can't read... it's just weird. If that's okay for you, you are welcome to join the team. You probably won't be able to share your view about the story, but you can talk about the gameplay :)

      Finally, all posts on the blog are in English, Chinese and Japanese. There are three flags on the web page, you can click on them to switch to another language.

      Delete
  2. I'll give testing a go, Chinese or English. I've been playing H-games for a long time before I knew how to hook for machine translations and I made it through those games. It should also give a good baseline for how intuitive things are without language cues. Obviously I won't be able to comment on story or plot but I should be able to comment on gameplay like you said. Can I email you or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!
      Join the discord server by clicking the following link:
      https://discord.gg/EgvDXVA
      Leave a message in the western-world channel so I'll know it's you. I'll see you on the server!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Apologies for the late reply, I'm working hard on it.

      Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  4. any progress so far?:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, please check out the latest post or join the discord channel to get any latest news. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. How far are you into the release of the next update or even the release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My estimation is two months from now. Let's hope I can make it!

      Delete
  6. @dr.Linch

    When can we expect an update on the games progression?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now wrapping things up but it will still take me some time to deal with bugs, translations, error fixing, etc. I see if I can make a free demo if I have extra time.

      Delete