Language Translate Widget

Saturday, April 11, 2020

2020


The image above is a CG from the artist, check out the artist's homepage through [here]

You can also visit the artist's PIXIV through [here]

Please give some likes to the artist, so the artist can have some confidence for the project... :P



I quit my job so I can work on a full-time development and meanwhile run away from that stupid virus.

My estimation for finishing the game is within two months. I don't want to give any estimation because things can always go wrong, but I know people are waiting and they are losing patience, so here is my estimated time.

The main part of the game is pretty much done. I'm working on fixing some bugs and see if I'm able to add a BOSS fight or more Warmbugs.

Here is an update video, I demonstrate some new systems in the game, check it out.


And that's it, time to go back for development. I'll see you on the official release.

Stay safe, guys.

8 comments:

  1. 嗚哇好久沒看到更新了
    作者大辛苦惹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 久等了!
      感謝支持,希望下次更新就是正式發布!

      Delete
  2. Great that you're back!
    It would be amazing to see this game finally released, I've been following this project since 2017 so would love to finally get to play the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for following the project. Please understand that I postpone the project so many times only for perfection. In the end, the project probably won't be perfect, but I hope it can at lease bring you a good game experience. That's all I hope for. Thanks again for the support!

      Delete
  3. Holy shit, most of us thought you just abandoned the project honestly... great to know you're back and doing alright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keep following this blog! Apologizes for not updating for so long... instead of spending time on typing words and post a post, I'd rather spend time on writing more code lines, that the only way to finish the game sooner. No need to worry that I'll abandon this project, after all, I've spend 4 years on this already... no worth for abandoning for any reasons.

      Delete
  4. Woo! This is why you are still on the shortcut bar and get checked like weekly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keep following this blog! If I have enough money, I'll hire a sweet lady for customer service and give you an one by one weekly report. :D

      Delete